addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 3
To all my city chicken friends!

Some time ago I posted a message in regards to donating my chicken to a farm. I raised her for a few months and after much research I finally found a wonderful couple who took her in. I'm happy to say that as of today, she's laying delicious eggs for all the family to enjoy and the new goat on the farm is her best friend. On certain nights she joins the family dog and cat for a good nights sleep indoors.

smile

Just wanted to share!!

Martha
marthalazar
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 27
What a sweet story. You must feel so happy that she went to a good home!

Martha
Rebecca L.
eggiedanger
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 3
Great we would have taken her...we have two hens in park slope. But no goat...sounds like that life is more interesting.