addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Francisco M.
user 11536399
Staten Island, NY
Post #: 1
Does anyone know anything about the HR 875 bill that is made its way up to congress, which would make growing veggies in our backyards illegal. We would not be able to raise chickens for eggs either! I came across this today and haven't been able to read the whole thing but its making me mad to think that they can make us criminals just by growing our own food. this is the web site any having anyone having info on this bill please let me know, I am kinda upset about the whole thing = (
A former member
Post #: 7
I haven't read the whole content of the bill but it seems from a quick glance that it is response to foods imported into the country from other countries.

Here is a link to the full bill should you wish to review for yourself. I am on S.I. too btw!!

http://www.govtrack.u...­