- Lights, Camera, Action!
Join Just Pass Go as we celebrate the end of the year with a Dynamic Panel Discussion! Our panel features the creative talents of FuseHouse Media. FuseHouse will discuss how to leverage photography and strategic video marketing to grow your social media engagement and build awareness of your brand, services and/or products. After the panel discussion; head to the rooftop for music by our special guest DJ – sip specialty cocktails, enjoy gourmet bites and network with like-minded professionals. All attendees will be entered into our raffle for amazing holiday gifts!
- Cabinet of Curiosities
Does your branding truly resonate with your clients? Have you created a brand that stands out in the marketplace or are you just another business offering another service or product? Join us on April 26, 2018 from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm for an interactive branding discussion with two industry experts - Jordan Joseph, Creative Manager, Design & Production of Virgin Orbit and Dr. Anita Polite-Wilson, Ph.D., Gallup Certified Strengths Coach on how to curate the brand that’s best for your business as well as for yourself. Jordan procured the brand partnership with adidas Y-3 for Virgin Galactic and The Spaceship Company, designing and producing flight suits and uniforms for Spaceport America. Previously, she consulted and provided design services to a variety of organizations, including Mercedes-Benz Le Noir Japanese Cirque.Virgin Orbit is a company within Virgin Group (Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Australia, Virgin Galactic etc.). Virgin Group's chairman is successful billionaire Richard Branson. ttps://www.jrdnjsph.com/ Dr. Anita is a Gallup Certified Strengths Coach who has developed organizational leaders across various companies, most recently the Aerospace Corporation. Today, Dr. Anita is an independent consultant and faculty member for the Elevate Leadership Program at the Rady School of Management at UC San Diego. http://doctoranita.com/ Mingle and network with professionals from all industries at the brand new chic and trendy Industrious West Hollywood. Industrious is nestled in the foothills between West Hollywood and Beverly Hills; offering sweeping views of Los Angeles from high above Sunset Boulevard. This event will benefit the American Cancer Society (ACS) and details are included below. Event Schedule: 6:30 PM: Arrivals & Check In 6:30 PM to 7:00 PM: Mingling, Hor d'oeuvres & Drinks 7:00 PM to 7:30 PM: Company branding presentation by Jonathan Lo, Creative Director for Virgin Orbit. 7:30 PM to 8:00 PM: Personal branding presentation by Dr. Anita Polite-Wilson, Ph.D. 8:00 PM to 8:30 PM: Panel Discussion/Q&A, ACS Acknowledgement, Raffles for Prizes (Bring business cards) 8:30 PM to 9:30 PM: Tour the Industrious Offices to view 3 Art Curiosities from 3 special guests. Continue networking; enjoy more drinks and hors d'oeuvres and just have a darn good time! *Proceeds of this event will benefit the American Cancer Society* • What to bring Business cards. • Important to know PARKING: We encourage Uber or Lyft. For the Industrious garage, there are entrances off of Sunset Blvd and Doheny Rd. Notice of Recording: By attending Cabinet of Curiosities, you will enter an area where photography and video recording may occur. By attending this event, you consent to photography and video recording and thereby release, publication, or reproduction to be used for business purposes by Just Pass Go and FuseHouse Media (collectively referred to as "JPG/FuseHouse"). You release JPG/FuseHouse, their officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taping, recording, digitizing, or publication of photographs, computer images, video and/or sound recordings. By entering the event, you also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo or video taken during the event or the person or entity designated to do so by JPG/FuseHouse. You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering Cabinent of Curiosities.
- Wine, Flights and Delectable Bites
• What we'll do If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Be inspired and get travel ideas at our next event at the WeWork Gas Tower building on Thursday, March 29 from 6 pm to 8 pm. The event will take place on the 35th floor; offering incredible views of DTLA as we toast the night away! Event Highlights: Photo exhibition by Los Angeles-based couple Katie & John of A Well Traveled Pair (IG: @awelltravledpair). This couple has traveled all over the world and will take us on their journey across the globe. Learn helpful tips on how to go on the vacation of your dreams on a budget. Food by Chef Kerry Prince, MasterChef Season 6, Top 12 Finalist. Chef Kerry’s specially prepared menu pairs international bites with Katie & John’s top destinations. Meet Chef Kerry and learn more about healthy cooking. Spend the evening mingling with business professionals while touring the beautiful office space available at WeWork’s highly acclaimed coworking spaces. Photography and videography provided by FuseHouse Media. Our media partners FuseHouse will be on deck to capture this momentous event. See you on the red carpet! RSVP includes entrance to the art exhibition, unlimited international bites and complimentary drinks. Don't forget to bring your business cards to be entered into our raffles for amazing prizes! • What to bring Business cards. • Important to know PARKING: We encourage Uber or Lyft but the cheapest option is the Pershing Square Garage (532 S Olive St), diagonally across the street from the building (555 W 5th St). The flat rate is $7.00 after 5:00 PM. You may also park in the Gas Towers building, but the flat rate is $14.75 after 4:00 PM. The building's parking entrance is on Olive St, just north of 5th. Notice of Recording: By attending Wine, Flights and Delectable Bites, you will enter an area where photography and video recording may occur. By attending this event, you consent to photography and video recording and thereby release, publication, or reproduction to be used for business purposes by Just Pass Go and FuseHouse Media (collectively referred to as "JPG/FuseHouse"). You release JPG/FuseHouse, their officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected.
- Dynamic Conversations & Lively Libations
Just Pass Go is pleased to announce the opening of Made In LA, an exhibition of photographs by award winning and celebrated Japanese artist - Toshio Taguchi. Join us on Nov. 9 at Substrate Gallery for an evening reception where we’ll have dynamic conversations and lively libations. We'll top off the evening with raffles of gifts from local high-end merchants. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the American Red Cross - California Wildfires Relief.
- A Rooftop Soiree...benefiting the American Cancer Society
They say good things come in three's...and we agree! Just Pass Go, Oakwood Olympic & Olive and FuseHouse Media are pleased to present to you, "A Rooftop Soirée benefiting the American Cancer Society". Our triple-partnership brings together the best of our three talents: fun and exciting networking with professionals from across the greater Los Angeles area provided by Just Pass Go, magnificent views of DTLA from Oakwood Olympic and Olive's Sky Lounge and captivating media coverage by FuseHouse. We use these talents to help support causes that are very near and dear to our heart. This month's event will benefit the American Cancer Society; helping to end the fight against cancer. Highlights for this exciting evening include: Raffles for amazing, luxurious gifts at the beginning of each hour (7pm, 8pm and 9pm) Informational session with a special guest speaker Complimentary hors d'oeuvres and drinks for the entire evening Color coded name badges by industry for professional networking; along with a creative "get to know you" challenge led by Just Pass Go Red carpet photographs provided by FuseHouse Media 50% of all proceeds will be donated to the American Cancer Society This will be an event that you don't want to miss! Notice of Recording: By attending A Rooftop Soirée...benefiting the American Cancer Society, you will enter an area where photography and video recording may occur. By attending this event, you consent to photography and video recording and thereby release, publication, or reproduction to be used for business purposes by Just Pass Go, Oakwood Miracle Mile and FuseHouse Media (collectively referred to as "The Group"). You release The Group, their officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication of photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings. By entering the event, you also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo or video taken during the event or the person or entity designated to do so by The Group. You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering A Rooftop Soirée...benefiting the American Cancer Society.
- Just Pass Go Professional Networking Event
Join us where professional networking meets art! Just Pass Go Professional Networking is proud to partner with Oakwood Worldwide for an unforgettable evening of professional networking. Held at Oakwood's luxurious Miracle Mile location; prepare for an evening of live entertainment, delicious hors d'oeuvres and unparalled networking. But that's not it; through our partnership with media gurus -FuseHouse Media - we will have yet another red carpet event! Don't miss your chance to shine on our red carpet; promoting yourself and your business! Upon entering you'll receive a color coded name badge applicable to your industry or field of expertise. Get ready to mingle with other top professionals and bring lots of business cards to exchange. Door prizes also available! We look forward to providing you with our concierge level of professional networking. Why waste time wondering how you can expand or grow when you can Just Pass Go!™
- Just Pass Go Professional Networking Event
Come join us where professional networking meets art! Held at the beautiful Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions space in Hollywood; gather with hundreds of professionals to promote yourself, your business or your brand while viewing contemporary art. Our networking events are not industry specific, but rather, play host to a myriad of professionals in various industries including: legal, healthcare, finance and banking, information technology, science and engineering, education, real estate, sales and marketing among many more. Just bring your business cards and we'll do the rest. Free hor d'oeuvres will be passed throughout the evening. Your first drink is on us and all other drinks are specially priced at $5 wine/beer and $7 for well drinks! We look forward to providing you with our concierge level of professional networking. Why waste time wondering how you can expand or grow when you can Just Pass Go!™