addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Just Dance! Message Board › Live with ZIMBAMOTO ...come dance to African Music!

Live with ZIMBAMOTO ...come dance to African Music!

Emeric Le M.
user 13157325
Vancouver, BC
Hey Global Dancers!
It's the second last dance before the summer break, and this Friday is quite a special event. There will be a live African music band, and they are AWESOME! Check out the event posting for for information about them.
A lot of people in this group I know are passionate about dancing, and would like more opportunities to dance and connect with others that share that same passion. Hopefully you've been out to one or more events this year, and for those that haven't, well this Friday the 14th and Friday June 28th are great opportunities to get out there and dance :)
Click the link for more info about this Friday's dance:
http://www.meetup.com/Just-dance-network/events/121269762/­
When: Friday, June 14, 2013 9:00 PM
Where: Russian Community Hall
2114 W. 4th Ave
Vancouver, BC V5K 0A1
Price: CAD15.00 per person

Alright see you there!

Emeric
Global Dancer
ps. You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.