Just Us Girl's-OC is a social group for OC women in their 30’s and early 40’s. This is an environment where we can just let our hair down, be ourselves and have a great time doing it! We are motivated, kind, down-to-earth women that love to have fun while also building meaningful friendships with other like-minded women. We believe friendships can grow into something even better if we accept and honor all of the women that join. Think of this group as your extended family of sisters!
We plan monthly social events in the Orange County area that include: Brunches, Happy Hours, Game Nights, Wine Tasting, Ladies night out, Weekend Getaways, Bowling, Spa Days, Fairs,Festivals, Concerts, Book Clubs, Group Dinners, Themed Parties and lots of other fun and exciting events.
Encouraging and supporting others who host is what sets us apart and helps to expand and evolve our group. We encourage everyone to host at least once (this does not have to be at your house, it can be as simple as planning a happy hour, a hike or even getting a few people together for a fitness class). If you’d like to join our group, we would love to have you and just want to get a better idea of whom you are. Please make sure to upload a photo so we know who you are when you RSVP to your first event.
**NOTE – This group is about cultivating female friendships and is not a target for soliciting goods or services through events. We do not post home-based business parties (candles, Tupperware, Pampered Chef, etc.) and anyone requesting to join the group with a 'business and/or marketing intent' will be denied. We do welcome advertising to our members as a sponsor for our group; please feel free to contact us through the "Sponsor" button on this page. Thanks for understanding. **
1) Please review the "About Us" page. We have many good tips and suggestions on how to make this a good experience for you and all our members.
2) We require that you be local and in Orange County. Attendance to monthly events is difficult when having to drive a long way.
3) We require a photo of yourself to join. It makes it very difficult to find each other at events if there is no photo posted. Group Photos and scenery, although fun do not give us a good idea of who you are.
4) If you would like to plan an event and are not an organizer, please contact us and we would love to discuss the details with you. However, please note that we do not post home-based business parties (i.e. Tupperware, Candles, Pampered Chef, etc.) on our group.
5) Please RSVP 'Yes' for an event only if you're sure you're able to attend. Space is limited and therefore some events fill up quickly. To that end, if you have (3) or more 'No Shows' (meaning you RSVP'd 'Yes' but never 'Confirmed' for the event or showed up), you will automatically be moved to the 'Wait List' for future events. In addition, we ask that you not RSVP 'Yes' but add a comment such as 'more of a maybe'. If you do, your RSVP will be removed, or you too will be moved to the wait list.
6) Lastly, usually about (1) week prior to the event we will send an email to those who RSVP'd Yes requesting that you 'Confirm' for that event. Please take a moment at that time to go to the event page, click on 'Update' (located next to the green GOING button) and add in comments section: 'Confirmed'. This step is important as most times we need an accurate headcount for reserved table. If you are unable to attend once that email is sent out, please kindly change your RSVP to 'Not Going', it frees up space for another member that may currently be on the 'Waiting List' for that event.
7) Show up!! Don't be shy, Come out, introduce yourself and most of all....have FUN!!!
Risks and Disclaimers:
All members of Meetup must agree to their Terms of Service. Section 6.2 specifically releases the Organizer and Assistant Organizers from any liability related to incidents that occur at Meetup gatherings. A copy of this Waiver is also posted on the Message Board.
5,510 Outdoor Enthusiasts
4,989 Travel Enthusiasts
978 Ladies & Gentleman
273 Fabulous girls of OC/LA
453 Sunshine Gals