addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

KC Midtown FreeThinkers Message Board › Ehrman-Evans debate in Overland Park

Ehrman-Evans debate in Overland Park

Brad H.
user 11781450
Shawnee, KS
Post #: 1
Hi! I'm new to this site, so forgive me if I'm doing something odd. I'm trying to find out if anyone's going to the Ehrman-Evans debate in Overland Park. I'm hoping not to have to sit there alone, so I'd love to meet up with anyone going beforehand!

Just let me know!

New member, Brad Howard