Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/K1icY1t5XXK2, Hulu Langat
Love something thrilling at night? Enjoy jungle and rivers? Would love to participate in outdoor night activities? Take the first step to know new friends by having activities together.
¡¡¡ We are organising a thrilling NIGHT ATV @ Malaysian Rain Forest near Hutan Lipur Gunung Nuang, Hulu Langat (approximately 1 hour drive from KL city). Do take note NIGHT ATV is rather expensive, as the package comes together with headlamps & it very RARE to find NIGHT ATV. Keep calm & crush all obstacles! ¡¡¡ Safety briefing & short training on ATV ride will be provided. Do take note that this ride will be near to 12 midnight, as it depends on the speed and experience of the participants in riding ATV. Those who have experience in Day ATV or night jungle trek would be an added advantage.
*Price of Ride: RM250. Headlamp will be provided. However, you may bring you own headlamp should you feel more comfortable with it.
!!! Every participant need to pay deposit of RM200, balance to be paid to me on actual day. No refund for NO SHOW participants. *Deadline to transfer the payment falls on 4th February 2017 *
How to join:
1. Click "RSVP" or "Join the waiting list"
2. Send me message in Meetup.com, I will let you know if there is still space available.
3. Those who wish to carpool, we can try to arrange with other participants for it but you need to pay the driver for RM20.
3. Every participant need to pay deposit of RM250, balance to be paid to me on actual day. Deposit to be transferred to me within 48 hours, else we will give your space to others.
4. I will create a whatsapp group so that all participants can be updated there.
!!! Google map: https://goo.gl/maps/K1icY1t5XXK2
!!! Dress code and things to adhere:
· Sports shoes or fully protected shoes
· Mosquito or insect repellent
· Long sleeve shirt and long pants (to avoid plants scratch your hand & legs as this is night activity in a real jungle near Hutan Lipur Gunung Nuang)
· Rain gear & water proof plastic bag is recommended (as I won’t be able to predict the weather during our games )
· At least 1 litre of water
· Participants must be 16 years old and above.
Note: Please take note there might be delay for me in replying.