US Hwy 6, Keystone, CO
$413 Bus Trip (shared bunk) | $686 Bus Trip (private bunk) | $297 Fly/Drive
• Keystone: Terrain ranges from beginner to advanced spread across 3,148 skiable acres and three distinct mountain peaks, 20 lifts and two gondolas. Keystone also offers up great tree runs, wide open groomers, terrain park and cat skiing options to suit the full skier/snowboarder spectrum. Can't get enough? Hit the slopes at night.
• Bring a friend. There's something for everyone: Ice skating, Nordic skiing, snowmobiling, scenic gondola rides, tubing, snowshoeing, snowbiking, sleigh rides, snowcat tours. What's not to love?
• 4 ski days, 3 nights Minimum Occupancy in 2- and 3-bedroom condos at Lakeside Village Condos. Short shuttle ride to lifts, easy access to restaurants, steps away from the Adventure Center.
• Trip Captain's Welcome Party: Complimentary food & beverages while mingling with other trip participants.
• Bus Trip: Depart Friday evening Feb. 10th and return earn Wed. morning Feb. 15th. Transportation via sleeper motorcoach-four per booth, two per bunk or private bunk upgrade. Meals provide on the way out and back. Arrive Saturday morning in time to hit the slopes.
• Fly/Drive: Skip the bus and arrange your own transportation to Keystone. Lodging check-in Saturday Feb. 11th and check-out Tuesday, Feb. 14th. Early arrival option on Friday Feb. 10th for $85 (paid at sign up). Note: Your room may be used as a change room for bus participants upon arrival.
• EPIC Pass Mountain or Discount lift tickets (not included in price).
• Nearby attractions include ice skating in River Run Village, tubing, snow fort, ski biking and sleigh rides, zip lining, snowmobiling...
• Night Skiing – sleep in & ski late!
• Best terrain park in the state
• Group activities during the trip
You may RSVP on Meetup to express interest in this trip, however you must register and pay for the trip at KCSkiClub.org or in person at one of our many events to participate. Online registration opens mid September but you can register early in person at the September Monthly Social. Space is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis. Membership in the Kansas City Ski Club is required prior to registering for any trips.
It is the responsibility of each participant to make payments on time. If lodging is not guaranteed for check-in upon arrival, change rooms or other provisions will be made for such use. A $30 fee plus any other trip liabilities apply toward cancellation by signees. Prices are subject to change. Bus trip consists of lodging and transportation. Beverages, snacks, and evening meals are included in outbound and return trips. Bus trip transportation is via sleeper motor coach, four people per booth, two per bunk; or one person per bunk (private bunk) for an additional fee. Fly/drive trip does not include transportation or parking. Lift tickets, ski rental and optional activities are not included but may be added upon registration. Smoking on the bus is not permitted.