This event has passed
Signing up on Meetup alone does not secure your spot. YOU MUST sign up via Eventbrite to ensure your ticket! → https://www.eventbrite.com/e/angular-pt-4-go-fetch-apis-tickets-142441537473?aff=meetup
Let’s finish the Angular series strong together! Coding & Cocktails continues its Angular series with a fourth and final session. We will be building a trivia app in Angular over four sessions:
• 03/13/2021: SPA Day (Intro to Single Page Applications)
• 04/10/2021: Playing with Blocks (Angular Components)
• 05/08/2021: Fake It ’Til You Make It (Data Binding & DOM Manipulation)
• 06/21/2021: Go Fetch (APIs)
In our fourth session, we will finish strong by hooking up the back end of our trivia app. We will use APIs and Angular services to pull real data into our single page application (SPA). This two hour online session will include a presentation and time to work through a worksheet with support from mentors.
• Required knowledge includes HTML, CSS, JS, Git, node, npm, using the CLI and an IDE.
• Recommended knowledge includes ES6 constructs (classes, interfaces) and API fundamentals.
Although this may not be the right session for absolute beginners, we are here to support our attendees both in session and throughout the month on Slack. Feel free to reach out for help brushing up or good resources to review.