This event has passed
Join us live on December 17th at 12pm ET:
We know that managing your marketing data today is tough and with shrinking IT budgets, complex use cases, a remote workforce, ever-evolving technology, and growing competition, today’s marketers have their work cut out for them.
The reality is, traditional marketing methods are no longer effective in this dynamic digital world. New marketing technology, trends, and strategies are centered around buyers and are entirely driven by data. In addition, the growing demand for the use of AI/ML to derive prescriptive actions from data has created an even more complex journey ahead for marketers to become data-driven.
We have invited a panel of domain experts to discuss the challenges marketers and organizations are facing in today’s ever-evolving marketing technology landscape. They will also provide insight into implementing an effective data strategy and modern marketing technology stack that can help you achieve your goal of becoming a data-driven organization.
In this virtual discussion, we will cover how modern marketers are using their data to achieve exponential growth through smart analytics and more...
- Current data-led marketing challenges
- How cloud technologies are changing the marketing world
- The role of AI/ML in marketing analytics
- How to achieve your goals with a modern marketing analytics stack
- Brandon Chen | Product Marketer at Fivetran
- Brian O’Connor | Director of Data Science at Pandera
- Daniel Zagales | Director of Data Services at Pandera
- Speaker from Google TBA
Tommy Bliven | Director of Marketing at Pandera
-Open Q & A with the audience
This episode of Community Connect is brought to you by:
- TAB | Tech and Beer