we are now planning for the next Vue.js Meetup in Karlsruhe. Thanks diva-e for providing the place of this Meetup.
In the Meetup, I'll have a talk about one of my Vue.js side projects. When I was trying to implement a "waterfall layout" for a list of articles, I have met several problems that I have never thought of before. I'd like to share my experience solving these problems, and gather some improvement advices from you.
And same as the first Meetup, the Vue.js core team member Thorsten Lünborg will give another talk. This time, he will bring his own project portal-vue with him, and talk about the stories behind this project.
Foods and drinks are guaranteed ;-)
* 18:30 - 19:00: opening, people can have drinks and free discussions
* 19:00 - 19:30: the first talk
* 19:30 - 20:00: break between two talks, people can have something to eat
* 20:00 - 20:30: the second talk
* 20:30 - 21:00: free discussions
Note that, the open time will be 18:30 (half hour before the start time of the Meetup). Sorry that I didn't mention it before.