Needs a location
This exhibition, Chihuly’s ninth with the gallery, includes new architectural installations and setworks representing the breadth and scope of the artist’s vision over the last four decades. Artworks on view will include Chandeliers, Fiori series, Soft Cylinders, Venetians and Drawings.
- See more at: http://arthurrogergallery.com/exhibition/dale-chihuly-5/#sthash.3BzBSdr6.dpufc
• Let's walk around the French Quarter, Late night and early morning are both great times.
• check out the cemeteries (Lafayette Cemetery No. 1 seems the safest)
• Mardi Gras World ($20) http://www.mardigrasworld.com/tours/tickets/ (http://www.mardigrasworld.com/tours/tickets/)
• St Louis Cathedral
• Jackson Square
• Cafe du Monde for coffee and beignets
• Stop for lunch at Mother's Restaurant for a po' boy you'll never forget.
• DOWNTOWN AND WAREHOUSE DISTRICT
• Ride the streetcars