addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Kayak and Walk Cape Cod Message Board › Question about member picture

Question about member picture

John H.
user 12507076
Amherst, MA
Post #: 1
I was surprised to see a picture I did not select added to my member page. How did this occur?
Joyce
user 13349277
Group Organizer
Yarmouth Port, MA
Post #: 4
Anyone can "tag" a photo that has been posted by a member after a walk or paddle that you have attended. If a photo of you has been tagged, it automatically ends up on your profile page. You can delete it if you wish.