What we're about
Ladies who are single, divorced or widowed of any age over 21 welcome. Let's get together for affordable activities in our neighborhood. Activities like holiday celebrations, going to the movies, having picnics at Bear Creek Park, playing games in our homes or attending local events. We may also have events for ladies with socially friendly pets and anything else that looks like fun.
• You MUST live within 10 miles to Keller Town Hall to be approved as a member.
• The organizer must have met you or your profile must have an easily identifiable picture of you. Requests to join, without the organizer knowing you or a profile photo of yourself will be declined. Your profile should list your name (doesn't have to be full name); just your first name is sufficient, but please, no alias’.
• There is a limit of 50 members in this group. Please request to join only when you are interested in attending at least once a month.
• When you RSVP that you will attend an event, please honor that commitment. Keep your RSVP current and up to date. A "no-show” is disrespectful, rude and frustrates everyone.
• Members with three (3) no-shows in a six (6) month period means removal from the group.
• Members inactive for more than six (6) months you will be removed from the group.