addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Keller Folk Music Society Message Board › Looking for a Mandolin Instructor

Looking for a Mandolin Instructor

Patrick L.
pledwig
Group Organizer
Bedford, TX
Post #: 4
My name is Juliet Migues, and a friend of mine and myself are interested in looking for a mandolin instructor.
My cell is 214-676-3455. We are wondering if someone would be okay teaching two adults at one time and how much.
Thank you!
Juliet