For 2013, we have been committed to living healthier as a group! We jump started our year with the Cut the Crap Challenge and now it is time for the Divas to DRINK MORE WATER!!!
Besides being free, there are several benefits to drinking water:
1. Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue – Since your brain is mostly water, drinking it helps you think, focus and concentrate better and be more alert. As an added bonus, your energy levels are also boosted!
2. Promotes Weight Loss – Removes by-products of fat, reduces eating intake (by filling up your tummy if consumed prior to meals), reduces hunger (hello natural appetite suppressant!), raises your metabolism and has zero calories!
3. Flushes Out Toxins – Gets rid of waste through sweat and urination which reduces the risk of kidney stones and UTI’s (urinary tract infections).
4. Improves Skin Complexion – Moisturizes your skin, keeps it fresh, soft, glowing and smooth. Gets rid of wrinkles. It’s the best anti-aging treatment around!
Soooooooooooo, take the Dance Fit Diva Water Challenge:
• Each day of the month (Starting February 14, 2013), record the number of eight-ounce glasses of water (only water) consumed. Remember, 8 oz. = 1 cup.
• On March 14, 2013 total the number of glasses (8 oz.) of water consumed during the month.
• Submit your Dance Fit Divas Water Tracking Sheet to no later than Saturday, March 16, 2013.
• Your name will be entered into a drawing for workout gear and other Dance Fit Divas Goodies!
Please consult your physician before beginning this or any exercise/healthy lifestyle program.