addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Kernersville Zumba® & Devoted Fitness® Message Board Cut The CRAP--Not a Diet, healthy Eating!!! › Cut The Crap Challenge-Message to Fellow Crap Cutters

Cut The Crap Challenge-Message to Fellow Crap Cutters

Katina B.
kjrice
Group Organizer
Kernersville, NC
Hello Ladies! Thank you so much for taking the CUT THE CRAP Challenge! Just in case you have forgotten what it is all about here are some links: (The links are to my blog, you do NOT have to join the blog or leave a comment although I would love it if you did!)

The beginning

What happens to your body a few days in

My Weekend ReCap

Start adding a Detox BATH to your weekly regimen. Try to get in at least 3 per week: Use regular old Epson Salts and add a little Lavendar OR Wal-Mart sells the pre mixed lavendar Epson Salts! Place a scoop into the hottest water you can stand and then SOAK for 20 minutes before bedtime! Drink plenty of water! You will sleep like a baby and help the process of getting rid of toxins!

Baths are wonderfully healing, and it is easy to make your own homemade, detox baths.

Hot water draws toxins out of the body to the skin's surface, and while the water cools it pulls toxins from the skin, according to Naturopath Dr. Hazel Parcells. Epsom salts augment this detoxification by causing you to sweat. Other salts—all highly alkaline and cleansing—used in baths include sea salt, baking soda, clay, and Dead Sea salts.

Caution: Do not take hot baths and salt baths (including Epsom salt baths) if you have heart trouble, high blood pressure, or are diabetic.

How are ya'll doing with your plans?
kimberly
user 12012630
Kernersville, NC
Post #: 2
Thanks for the detox bath advise! Got plenty of Epsom salt. Nice hot bath, go to bed...sounds like a plan right now!! ;) Doing okay with the challenge, but not with the cutting coffee...finally found treatment for decades of migraines and pulling back on the coffee (withdrawal) is triggering them. I do need to drink more water. Seems like I've slowed down with the cooler weather. STILL TRYING!!!