All Keto London events combine informal social time to get to know other Keto Londoners, short talks on keto topics, and sometimes 'live keto experiments' that you can take part in.
Part 1: 30 minute talk and Q&A: Ketosis and mental performance/ cognition improvements.
- the highlights of the research on Ketones, Cognition, Mental Performance
- What the Live Experiment that's running during the evening is and how it will provide evidence that ketones affect your mental/ cognitive function positively
Part 2: Live Experiment/ Social Time:
18 Keto London members will get their blood glucose and ketone response tested and take a "Ketone Ester" (the supplement that boosts ketones the most, and has a reputation for tasting like "Jet Fuel").
Each member's mental performance will be tested with a science-supported cognitive test panel.
***Want to be one of the 18 members do this experiment?***
Submit this form to reserve your spot: http://ketoexperiments.com/mental-performance/
Part 2: Social Time! During the experiment there will be informal networking with other Keto London members. Discuss experiences and applications of the ketogenic diet, fasting, intermittent fasting, fast-mimicking diets, exogenous ketones and MCT oils. Learn, share and enjoy the fact that we're all into Keto.
Part 3: The Experiment Results!
The results will be presented at end of the night for us all to chat about and learn from. We'll show:
- What the ketone esters did to blood glucose and ketones
- What the increase in ketones did to cognitive scores (will they improve?)
(Note: Since the goal isn't to show how smart we all are, but how ketones affect scores, data will be reported on the change in scores for each person - not the absolute scores)
📍Important: New Location📍🌎 How to Find Us 🌎
WeWork is in central London so it is still easy for everyone to get there.
- WeWork, 138 Holborn, London EC1N 2SW
- The nearest tube station is Chancery Lane (Central Line)
- Time: 6pm to 9pm
- To do: Please bring Photo ID to sign in at the WeWork reception
Note: Please make sure you have pressed ‘Attend’ and given your full name so that WeWork let you through reception!
Keto London OUTSIDE the events:
1. Connect with other Keto Members. This is particularly important if you're new to Keto - it helps you stick to it when you have friends and a community around you with the same goals (Also connect with the other members in the Facebook Discussion Group here: https://www.facebook.com/KetoLondonCommunity/)
2. Swap notes on your Keto experiences or learn from /get advice/ tips from more experienced members if you're new to Keto.
Looking forward to seeing you all again. Feel free to bring your friends and acquaintances (just send me their full name [masked]).
Keto London Organizer