Mosaic Power is on All Saints Street, between Carroll & Market Sts. It's set off from the street [masked], [masked]). Parking is on the street (metered), and in the garages near the Delaplaine or the library (footbridge from there across creek).
A presentation and discussion related to current development, deployment, and usage of Linux. Watch for updates on topics.
KeyLUG, in Frederick, MD, US, is for anyone who is
• curious about Linux,
• seeking alternatives to Windows,
• seeking to advance their Linux knowledge and skills,
• seeking alternatives to common proprietary software (including to run on Windows and Mac),
• a developer or other IT professional seeking to better apply their craft in Linux environments,
• a Linux admin or other Linux professional seeking career networking opportunities (patience and comfort with non-professionals and willingness to help them use Linux, and skill in a teaching role, are all greatly valued in KeyLUG).
This group is also intended for STEM students to experience the potential of Linux and associated open source software, and consider the value of a career in this field.
Meeting topics cover a range of experience levels from beginner through professional.
And KeyLUG meetings include an "always open installfest," in which anyone may bring in their computer to get help installing Linux on it.