Come along to this exclusive OpenGL ES meetup taking place at GDC 2014 in San Francisco. Registration is free and open to everyone attending GDC but space is limited, so reserve your space today!
• Hear and discuss the latest updates to the OpenGL ES specification
• See leading-edge demos & applications
• Put your questions to members of the Khronos Working Group
• Meet with other community members
• Tom Olson (WG Chair & ARM)
• Daniel Koch (Nvidia)
• Slawomir Grajewski (Intel)
• Bill Licea-Kane (Qualcomm)
• Jon Leech (OpenGL ES & EGL API Spec Editor, Khronos)
Attendees MUST have a GDC exhibition or Conference pass www.gdconf.com (http://www.gdconf.com/)
We look forward to seeing you there.
For a complete list of all of our GDC Sessions, please visit the official Khronos Sessions Event page (http://bit.ly/gdc2014).