Come along to this exclusive OpenGL Meetup taking place at GDC 2014 in San Francisco. Registration is free and open to everyone attending GDC, but space is limited, so reserve your space today!
• Hear and discuss the latest updates to OpenGL
• See leading-edge demos & applications
• Put your questions to members of the Khronos Working Group
• Meet with other community members working with this key Khronos API
• OpenGL 4.4 introduction, news & updates*
• Low-overhead OpenGL rendering**
* Presented by Barthold Lichtenbelt – OpenGL ARB Working Group chair - NVIDIA
** Cass Everitt - NVIDIA
Attendees MUST have a GDC exhibition or Conference pass www.gdconf.com (http://www.gdconf.com/)
We look forward to seeing you there.
For a complete list of all of our GDC Sessions, please visit the official Khronos Sessions Event page (http://bit.ly/gdc2014).