Come along to this exclusive WebCL Meetup taking place at GDC 2014 in San Francisco. Registration is free and open to everyone attending GDC but space is limited, so reserve your space today!
• Hear and discuss the latest updates to WebCL
• See leading-edge demos & applications
• Put your questions to members of the Khronos Working Group
• Meet with other community members working with this key Khronos API
Presentations consist of a WebCL tutorial, use cases and demos, and a status update of WebCL API standardization, implementation, applications, and utilities. Topics include:
• WebCL motivation, tutorial, demos, and use cases
• WebCL standardization: Status and roadmap
• WebCL API: Security requirements and provisions
• WebCL Kernel Validator
• OpenCL-to-WebCL translator utility
• Experimental integration of WebCL prototypes into browser engines
• Questions and answers
Attendees MUST have a GDC exhibition or Conference pass www.gdconf.com (http://www.gdconf.com/)
We look forward to seeing you there.
For a complete list of all of our GDC Sessions, please visit the official Khronos Sessions Event page (http://bit.ly/gdc2014).