Come along to this exclusive COLLADA and glTF Meetup taking place at GDC 2014 in San Francisco. Registration is free and open to everyone attending GDC but space is limited, so reserve your space today!
• Hear and discuss the latest updates to COLLADA and glTF
• Put your questions to members of the Khronos Working Group
• Meet with other community members working with these key technologies
• Quick COLLADA and glTF Update - Fabrice Robinet, COLLADA WG Chair.
• Tracking Santa with WebGL and glTF - Fabrice Robinet (Presented on behalf of Patrick Cozzi of Analytical Graphics), COLLADA WG Chair
• Building interactive 3D experiences for the Web with Montage Studio - Mike Czepiel, Tech Lead at Montage Studio)
• A glTF Loader for Three.js - Tony Parisi, founder Vizi, Inc)
• COLLADA and glTF demo on the cloud with Rest3D - Remi Arnaud, MTS at AMD
Attendees MUST have a GDC exhibition or Conference pass www.gdconf.com (http://www.gdconf.com/)
We look forward to seeing you there.
For a complete list of all of our GDC Sessions, please visit the official Khronos Sessions Event page (http://bit.ly/gdc2014).