Come along to this exclusive WebGL Meetup and BOF taking place at GDC 2014 in San Francisco. Registration is free and open to everyone attending GDC, but space is limited, so reserve your space today!
• Hear and discuss the latest updates to WebGL
• See leading-edge demos & applications
• Put your questions to members of the Khronos Working Group
• Meet with other community members working with this key Khronos API
List of Speakers *
• Alban Denoyel, Sketchfab
• Ross McKegney, Verold
• Thibaut Despoulain, Artillery
• Jukka Jylänki, Mozilla: Native Games to WebGL
• Marcus Krueger, Goo Technologies
• Fabrice Robinet and Mike Czepiel, MontageJS
• Will Eastcott and David Evans, PlayCanvas
• Iker Jamardo, Ludei
• Remi Pedersen, Outracks
• Attendees MUST have a GDC exhibition or Conference pass www.gdconf.com (http://www.gdconf.com/)
• Meet at the Khronos Private Meeting room #262, South Mezzanine Level
• Additional API info at: http://www.khronos.org/webgl
We look forward to seeing you there.
For a complete list of all of our GDC Sessions, please visit the official Khronos Sessions Event page (http://bit.ly/gdc2014).