Come along to this exclusive OpenCL meetup taking place at GDC 2014 in San Francisco. Registration is free and open to everyone attending GDC but space is limited, so reserve your space today!
• Hear and discuss the latest updates to the OpenCL specification, including SPIR
• See leading-edge demos & applications
• Put your questions to members of the Khronos Working Group
• Meet with other community members
• OpenCL 2.0 Adopters program and OpenCL Ecosystem Overview, Neil Trevett, Khronos President, OpenCL Working Group Chair.
• Using the OpenCL language and compiler stack, Andrew Richards, CEO Codeplay
• OpenCL for real-time graphics, Matthäus – CEO Volumerics
Attendees MUST have a GDC exhibition or Conference pass http://www.gdconf.com
We look forward to seeing you there.
For a complete list of all of our GDC Sessions, please visit the official Khronos Sessions Event page (http://bit.ly/gdc2014).