A fire ceremony is a Native American practice designed to help release and open you to receiving.
Winter Solstice is the time when the Sun halts over the Tropic of Capricorn for some three days at the end of its tropical journey south, before recommencing its tropical journey north. This, the longest night of the year.
Capricorn, ruled by Saturn, is about celebrating the rebirth of life in all forms. From here out, the days get longer and the Sun will shine brighter. Life is renewed. This is the best time to focus on your needs in fire ceremony.
Each guest should bring something to burn that you would like to rid from your past, that will burn, turn to smoke and release into the ethers. You can bring pictures, drawings, or intentions written on a piece of paper. This allows the past energy to move along and the new (intention) to move us to our highest spiritual path and purpose.
Fire release allows you to bring the elements of the Universe into balance with purpose and intention. So, if you're ready to experience a shift in your life and release the things that are sticking to you - this is the perfect time to do it!
• A new-found sense of peace
• Communion with the Universe and your Eternal Divine Spirit
• Guided meditation
None open to all members
• I will provide the elements of Fire, Water, Metal, Earth and Air to assist in achieving universal balance in the process of releasing and receiving.
• You will also receive a "Meditation to Go" in MP3 format.
• You can bring pictures, drawings, or intentions written on a piece of paper.
• Light refreshments will be provided.
Duration of Workshop:
2 hours from 7 to 9pm
Due to intimate size of group you must register/RSVP in advance.
LIMITED SPACE. Secure your place!
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.