At this meetup, a certified CMT will present and explore details about:
• Why you may feel like you are on an investing emotional roller coaster
• How your emotions affect decision-making and
• Techniques for taking emotion out of your financial decisions.
This presentation will lay the foundation for understanding behavioral finance which will help you identify some common investor mistakes/biases and give you the tools to evaluate your tendencies. We will also begin to make a financial trading plan, that will include asset allocation, fundamental evaluation and analysis.
• Dinner cost: $30.00 per person
Choice of Chicken, Steak or Fish entree. Vegetarians will order off the menu. Free non-alcoholic beverages included in the meeting price.
* Limited seating, so sign up early!
Pay at the door of the meeting room located upstairs at the restaurant.