addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Kingston and Richmond Social Group Message Board › Polo postponed.

Polo postponed.

Ellen
EllenvK
London, GB
Hello,

I'm afraid I'm going to postpone the polo for another weekend. The forecasts I've looked at are saying its 14 degrees and showery.

It's such a shame, its a lovely thing to do when the weather is warm and sunny. But it really isn't so much fun if you're having to sit under an umbrella!

I hope you have a good Sunday anyway, and I'll put it in the diary again soon

Ellen