1945 Avenida del Oro Ste 120, Oceanside, CA
Our topic will be:
The ABC's of Special Needs Planning Made Easy- including the ABLE Act.
An educational workshop with answers to the several questions including:
1. What government benefits are my love one entitled to now and in the future?
2. What is Medi-Cal payback and can it be avoided?
3. What will future caregivers need to know to look after my loved one?
4. Which type of Special Needs Trust is appropriate for us?
5. What are the steps that need to be taken when my child turns 18?
The presentation will be lead by experts from the Special Needs Project.
This group is open to all parents, professionals, and members of the community interested in improving the lives of those affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders. The group's demographic includes all ages, home & out of home placements, and all "levels of functioning." There's a wealth of information to be shared by our more "seasoned" families, and it is a welcoming place for those new to the Autism diagnosis.
This meeting will run the 1st Wednesday of every month from 6:30-8:30 pm. We look forward to seeing you there!
For more information, please contact one of the North County Organizers.