5697 34th St. N, Saint Petersburg, FL
For the Tavern Hero Qualifier to fire.
• We must have a minimum of 16 players.
• It must be played using Standard decks in the Conquest format
Conquest Format Rules:
• All matches will be best-of-5. The first player to win 3 games within the match is considered the winner of the match and advances.
• Each player must submit decklists from three unique classes.
• A player must win one game with each of his three decks to win the match.
• When a player wins a game, the deck used by the winning player cannot be used for the remainder of the match.
• The losing player can keep the same deck used or switch to a different one of their choice.
• Players will be told what classes their opponent has available, but they won’t know which class is picked until both players have picked.
In the event we do not have 16 players for the event. We will have a Pinellas County Tavern Hero Qualifier. It will also be Standard Conquest format.
Our "Pinellas County Tavern Hero Championships" will be held January 28, 2017 at 5pm.