What we're about
Old School Traditional Marketing is dead. Inbound Marketing triumphs as a superior and cost-effective methodology for attracting, engaging, and delighting customers. Inbound is a better way to market, a better way to sell, and a better way to grow your business.
This group is open to anyone interested in learning how to grow a business using proven Inbound Digital Marketing strategies.
Topics we will cover;
• Prepare to get inspired and energized about boosting your business's sales!
• You will learn all of the tricks of the trade for the latest digital marketing trends as an individual or a business.
• This group will have a combination of in-person meetups and also Google Hangouts.
• We cover topics in digital marketing and entrepreneurship that include: lean marketing strategy, small business marketing strategies, eCommerce, advertising, internet marketing, online marketing, lead generation, affiliate marketing, website marketing, network marketing, sales, search engine optimization, SEO, social media marketing, marketing data analysis, Google analytics, analytics, optimizing digital marketing campaigns, online advertising, digital advertising, public relations, CPA marketing, Facebook marketing, Google AdWords, Pay Per Click, PPC.
• I believe in goals and accountability.
You can't expect to be a pro just by joining a meetup every once in a while. There will be various goals you will be asked to set, and I will structure certain topics and meetups that will require you to do some research and homework on your own time.
He is the CEO of Atomlabs - Inbound Digital Marketing (https://atomlabs.ca). Dan brings over 15 years of experience in the B2B industry as an Inbound Marketing Strategist. Dan holds a bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business Administration from Wilfrid Laurier University and is currently pursuing his MBA at the University of Illinois.
Dan specializes in building, managing, and scaling businesses. He has helped small business to large corporations grow through digital marketing and conversion optimization