Is Your Networking Achieving Maximum ROI?: Robin Elliott guest speaker

This is a past event

55 people went

Calhoun's Bakery Café

3035 West Broadway · Vancouver, BC

How to find us

Free street parking till 9 a.m.

Location image of event venue

Details

Are you tired of the hamster networking wheel? You attend countless business networking events, and yet, you are not picking up any business. You are not getting referrals. Furthermore, it is costing you time and money. Does ANYONE get business from these events? Is it worth continuing them? What are your real options?

This Meetup is sponsored by the Kitsilano Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber offers business networking, education seminars, government advocacy, as well as a Chamber group insurance health benefit plan for members. For membership details and registration, please click here http://www.kitsilanochamber.com/page/why%20become%20a%20member.aspx

Robin J. Elliott, networker extraordinaire and master of Joint Ventures will share 12 tips that can dramatically change the return on your networking investment. If done correctly, networking is an investment rather than a waste of time and money.

Robin J. Elliott is the President of Elliott Enterprises Inc., dba DollarMakers. Starting in 1987, he has taught thousands of people worldwide to use Joint Ventures to create wealth, presenting seminars across Canada, the U.S., and the United Kingdom. He has retired twice and written 14 books, and he practices what he preaches: 95% of his income is from Joint Ventures - the remaining 5% is from coaching and speaking engagements. He immigrated to Canada in 1997.

http://www.LeverageAdvantage.com
MOBILE website: m.DollarMakers.mobi

Early risers, come and kickstart your day once a month with insightful discussions on current business challenges.

MEETING SCHEDULE

6:50 - 7:20 am Sign-in, Coffee/Breakfast meet and greet
7:20 - 7:40 am Announcements, Elevator Pitch from attendees:
7:40 - 8:30 am Topic Leader presentation 8:30 - 9 am Share & learn networking
Calhoun's will make it easy for you to keep the hungry growlies at bay with 10% off coffee/food items DOOR PRIZE donors will get extensive promotions plus their business logo prominently featured in the Sponsor column for an entire month.Contact Judy/Christian if you have a product/service to promote.