Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/329405884580611/
Non-refundable advance: Rs.3500
Reporting place: Haridwar
Remaining amount to be paid during trip.
04:00 - Reach Haridwar. You can take 12205 Nanda Devi Express from Delhi to reach here.
05:00 - Catch bus/jeep for Badrinath. Enjoy the beautiful road journey along the river Alaknanda. On the way we will come across holy places like Devprayag, Rudraprayag etc.
18:00 - Reach Badrinath and enjoy the holy town. We can go for darshan in evening.
This is a relaxing/acclimatization day. We will explore Mana village, which is the last inhabited village on the road leading to Badrinath. Later drive to Govindghat (one hour) which is the embarking point of the trek. We will see streams flowing through the road and roaring river alongside the road.
05:30 - Start trekking towards Ghangaria. This is 14 km uphill trek and needs 7-8 hrs to complete. We will do it with ease while enjoying the nearby scenery. Trekking along River Pushpavati for first 9 kms is amazingly beautiful. The last 4 kms are slightly steeper. Some rare species of birds and tailless rats can be seen here.
14:00 - Reach Ghangaria and check-in hotel. Hotels in Ghangaria serve very tasty north indian food.
07:00 - Start trekking to Sri Hemkund Sahib. The high altitude lake at 13500 ft is a treat for nature lovers. This 6 km trek is quite steep but worth it with sights of flowers like blue poppies, vajradanti and brahmakamal.
17:00 - Come back to Ghangaria and enjoy the rest of the evening as per the convenience of group.
06:00 - Early breakfast and then enter and the valley of flowers checkpoint. Your ears are blessed with sounds of chirping birds and rhythmic flowing water with no pollution. We will have packed lunch at the Pushpawati River bed.
14:00 - Start trekking back to Ghangaria
17:00 - Come back to Ghangaria and enjoy the rest of evening as per the convenience of group.
08:00 - Start trekking back to Govindghat.
15:00 - Have lunch at Govindghat. Govindghat is a peaceful place to stroll in evening. Also enjoy the tea and prasad at Gurudwara
06:00 - Take the first bus to Haridwar
18:00 - Reach Haridwar before evening. We will do some shopping or time pass in Haridwar till midnight. Trip ends here and you can take 12206 Nanda Devi Express to Delhi at midnight
- Virtually all expenses from Haridwar to Haridwar
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea and refreshments
- Accommodation expenses
- Travel expenses in bus, jeep etc from Haridwar onwards
- Entry charges at Valley of Flowers
- Trekking Guidance
- Basic fee does not include travel fare till Haridwar
- Travel Insurance, emergency evacuation or medical charges
- Any personal expenditure like hiring mules, porters etc.
- Bottled water/beverages etc.
Krishna Kuya –[masked] (Also available on WhatsApp)
Email – [masked]
--- Send your advance money to following account ---
Name - Krishna Kuya
Bank - HDFC, Thane
Account no -[masked]
Account type - Savings
IFSC code - HDFC[masked]
For payment through UPI/BHIM:
Virtual Address - kuya@hdfcbank
Things to be carried
- Jacket or sweater and other warm clothes like muffler, gloves, winter cap etc.
- Rechargeable Torch
- Sport shoes or trekking shoes
- At least two personal water bottles all the time during trip.
- Personal medical kit, soap, paste etc. Please don’t expect to get medical stores everywhere.
- Carry your luggage in a backpack. You should be able to walk long distances carrying your luggage
Recommended but not compulsory:
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, cap etc.
- One bedsheet or blanket
- Juice packets, Fruits, Ready to eat food etc.