- Drive to Leh on one of the most beautiful and scenic roads of the world, the Manali- Leh highway which crosses many high altitudes passes.
- Visit the highest motorable road in the world, Khardungla pass (18,300ft).
- Camp at the famous Pangong lake (shown in many movies including 3 idiots).
- Visit Nubra valley, the majestic Diskit monastery. See the rare double hump camels and natural sand dunes.
- Experience river rafting in the Zanskar river and it’s confluence with the Indus river.
- Magnetic hill where the illusion makes your car appear to be travelling uphill, against gravity.
- All for a budget like none other.
Day 0 (Friday)
Reach Delhi. Board Volvo bus to Manali in evening. Overnight bus journey.
Day 1 (Saturday); Actual trip starts here
Arrive at Manali early in the morning. We start our journey to Keylong. The road goes through Rohtang pass and enters the Lahaul Valley. The rain shadowed region of Himalayas begins here and landscape suddenly changes into dry and erred mountains. It’s a spectacular sight for six hours.
Day 2 (Sunday)
We begin our journey to Leh early in the morning. We cross several high altitude passes. The landscape turns more and more beautiful at every turn. Those who wish to travel to Leh via flight can reach Leh today.
Day 3 (Monday)
Acclimatization and sight seeing - Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa, Shey palace and Theksay monastery.
Day 4 (Tuesday)
Today we begin our journey to Nubra valley which takes us through the highest motorable road on earth - the scenic Khardungla pass. We shall visit the Diskit monastery and the natural sand dunes and see the rare double humped camels.
Day 5 (Wednesday)
Today we drive back to Leh via Khardungla pass. We will reach by evening. Rest of the day can be spent relaxing.
Day 6 (Thursday)
We start our journey to the famous Pangong lake, the same lake where the last part of movie 3 idiots was shot. The ever changing colors of the lake are due to the play of light, wind and the clouds. We will pass through Chang La pass.
Day 7 (Friday)
Drive back to Leh via Chang La pass. We reach Leh by evening.
Day 8 (Saturday)
We visit the magnetic hill. The illusion makes your car defy the laws of physics and seemingly travel uphill on road against gravity. Later we go for 14km river rafting in the Zanskar river. Rafting ends where Zanskar meets the river Indus.
Day 9 (Sunday)
Today we say our goodbyes to the beautiful town of Leh and begin our journey home. We catch a flight to our respective destination.
- 24,900 (ex- Manali)
- 19,000 (ex- Leh)
- 10% extra for double sharing basis (recommended for couples)
You need to pay at least Rs.10,000 advance to confirm your booking. Remaining amount can be paid in cash during trip.
25% - one month prior to trip commencement
50% - within a month to trip commencement
- Travel Manali- Leh in a private jeep
- Stay on triple sharing basis throughout the trip. (Extra cost for double sharing)
- Virtually all food during the trip
- Travelling throughout the trip in private jeep or traveler
- All necessary permits
- First aid expertise
- Travel to Manali and flight back from Leh to your respective home.
- Any kind of cold drinks/beverages/bottled water purchased for personal use.
- Medical insurance and Medical rescue, if needed.
- Any increase in cost of accommodation or food caused by delay due to unforeseen circumstances.
Krishna Kuya:[masked] (Available on WhatsApp)
--- Send your advance money to following account ---
Name - Krishna Kuya
Bank - HDFC, Thane
Account no -[masked]
Account type - Savings
IFSC code - HDFC[masked]
For payment through UPI/BHIM: kuya@hdfcbank
For payment through Google Pay:[masked]