Are you working in IT and would like to know how the wind blows? Are you interested in Cloud and DevOps news? Are you working or planning to work with Cloud Foundry technologies? If so, please sign in to join our session.
Along with our partner Grape Up, Aon is organizing the session that will be a great opportunity to find out more about PaaS, DevOps and Pivotal Cloud Foundry technologies.
To sign up, please go here: https://devops-cloud-platforms-with-pcf.evenea.pl/
When: Wednesday, 20th June
Duration: 16:00 – 17:30
Where: Aon office (Dragon 1 room), Enterprise Park Building E, Al. Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13G, Krakow
1. Introduction to PaaS & DevOps
2. What is Pivotal Cloud Foundry?
3. Pivotal Cloud Foundry architecture
4. Benefits of the platform
5. How to start developing for Cloud Foundry
6. Demo of the platform
• The session is for free. You will get a solid bunch of hands-on experience along with very delicious refreshments.
• If you sign in, but you know you won’t be able to come, please let us know. The number of the seats is limited.
• The format of the session is an interactive lecture - a presentation combined with a live demo. Participants can ask questions throughout the session as we move through the topics.
• Session will be run in English.
About the speaker:
We have a special guest who will share his expertise with you during the session. Roman Swoszowski is VP of Cloud R&D at Grape Up.
Roman Swoszowski is VP and Head of Cloud R&D at Grape Up, responsible for developing the overall technology vision of the company with focus on cloud native and open source technologies. With almost 15 years of hands-on experience in the IT industry, he drives the company’s technology