SAVE THE DATE: October 7-9, 2019 in Krakow, Poland.
https://sphere.it/ is a leading software tech conference for developers, technology enthusiasts, and business people. Join us to experience unique, content-rich events - covering Scala-, Reactive-, Cloud-, JS-, and Data-oriented topics in one place at one time.
ScalaSphere - a part of a sphere.it Conference - is a 2-day conference (October 7, 9) and a deep dive into an important topic for every Scala Software Developer – Dev Tools. We aim to show how they can facilitate effective development of Scala-based systems, how they are written, and to discuss what could still be improved.
2018 edition was a screaming success with nearly 500 participants.
2019 will be even better!
FANCY JOINING US?
* 5 tech conferences in one
* Reactive-, Scala-, Cloud-, JS-, and Data-oriented topics
* 3 days of presentations
* Wide variety of workshops
* World-class speakers. New ideas. Practical knowledge.
* Over 600 participants to network with
There's much more to enjoy! This year we offer you 2 mini-spheres:
* Kotlin mini-sphere is dedicated to Kotlin ecosystem.
* Quantum mini-sphere that focuses on a current perspective on the flourishing field of quantum computing; from theoretical quantum information research to fully practical deployment of quantum computing in production.
IMPORTANT: By getting one ticket you can participate in all 5 main and 2 mini- events!
COMMUNITY PAY LESS: use spherelovescommunity code to get a 10% reduced price
WHO WILL BE SPEAKING:
Martin Odersky - Lightbend
Justin Kaeser - JetBrains
Rory Graves - Ensime
Eugene Yokota - Lightbend
Rodrigo Fernandes - Codacy
Learn more about the speakers confirmed so far on the official website. --> https://sphere.it/#speakers
Choose from more than 10 different workshops dedicated to various topics crucial to every software developer out there.
Visit sphere.it to learn more about the variety of workshops offered.