* 17:30 Registration (and food)
* 18:00 Bartosz Szewczyk: News
* 18:10 Stanisław Chmiela, Alicja Warchał, Roman Marczewski – Expo, fast prototyping of mobile apps with React Native
* 18:40 Filip Ryba: Reselect Revisited – shaping the app architecture with selectors
• Lightning Talks:
* 19:10 Bartłomiej Smagacz: Fancy colors on logs - Short story about WinstonJS
Grape Up: https://grapeup.com/
• Important to know
http://berlincodeofconduct.org/ code of conduct
• More info about talks:
* Stanisław Chmiela, Alicja Warchał, Roman Marczewski – Expo, fast prototyping of mobile apps with React Native
When developing an app with Expo you don’t need Xcode or Android Studio. All you need is a text editor of your choice and usage of command line tools.
Expo will also build IPA or APK file, ready to submit to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Once your app is live in the store, you can publish updates to it from the console in seconds. These updates take effect the next time a user opens your app on all platforms, without needing to go through the app stores themselves.
* Filip Ryba: Reselect Revisited – shaping the app architecture with selectors
Reselect, a library often only thought of as a performance tweak, actually can help shape your app’s data architecture and make reusing existing data sources a breeze. In this presentation, I shall explore some ways of achieving data structure clarity and keeping your app swift at the same time.
* Bartłomiej Smagacz: Fancy colors on logs - Short story about WinstonJS
WinstonJS is a simple logging library with a great flexibility and extensibility. Clean logs are important to get great capabilities to debug applications. Levels of logs and multiple transports should help you with divide each layers of mentioned logs.