We are planning our next meetup.
- 18:00 - 18:30 - registration
- 18:30 - 18:35 - intro
- 18:35 - 18:45 - news (send us an email at [masked] if you want to prepare it)
- 18:45 - 19:15 - Rafał Lindemann - GraphQL - are we there yet?
Rafał calls himself a Software Engineer by trade, Frontend Developer by passion, and a Leader to leverage and share his experience. He is a Frontend Platform Team Leader at Zendesk (former Base).
- 19:15 - 19:45 - Michał Taszycki - Better get useDToHooks() in React.js
Hooks seem to be coming to React whether we like it or not.
Let's take a closer look at what they are and see if they can give us any value.
Michal has a background in web and mobile technologies, as well as AAA Game Development. Today he is working at Collective Sense Inc, focused on maintaining huge React+Redux application.
- 19:45 - 20:00 - Jakub Adamczyk - What’s the magic behind React Native?
Kuba is a Software Engineer and Computer Science student. He is a huge React Native fan and TypeScript enthusiast. He likes to be creative, figure things out and know how things work.
- 20:00 - lightning talks:
* Mariusz Lusiak - You need to move slowly before you move fast
Mariusz's #1 passion is understanding how technology affects the way we experience our lives. He loves providing effective technical solutions to complex business problems. He was a VP of engineering at Base, now Director of engineering at Zendesk.
Huge thanks to the sponsor Zendesk Kraków (former Base), who provides space for the meetup, drinks and snacks.