Sat Nam and Happy 2014, fellow yogis and yoginis!
We hope you had a blessed and bright holiday season. We are excited to announce our next meetups coming up in February. As we reach the end of the first moon of the year and head straight into the next moon, an omen for change hangs in the air. This is a time to calibrate yourself, strengthen your aura and welcome prosperity into your life. The truth will be revealed to you, once you realize that you are the truth.
Be The Change is dedicated to helping people create positive change from the inside out through donation-based yoga and wellness services. The suggested donation of $5 - $20 is a guideline and is neither a minimum nor a maximum donation. We believe it is important to establish a balanced exchange and simply ask that you pay what is within your means, so we can continue to provide affordable, quality yoga.
• Address: 52 South 1st St Ste 320, San Jose, CA (3rd floor of the historic Carlson Building above Temple Bar & Lounge, next to Bella Mia).
95 N. 3rd St., north of Santa Clara St.
45 North Market Street San Jose, CA 95113
BTC Wellness validates your San Jose City Managed parking ticket for up 2 hours.
• Kundalini Yoga Beginner Guide
• What to bring: Yoga Mat, Sitting Pillow, Towel, Water, and Smile :)
• Attire: Comfortable clothing, white attire preferred but not required
• Please read: "Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability"
• Questions? Contact Shivdev or Siri Bani the Meetup Organizers
• Please like our South Bay Kundalini Yoga Facebook page and join the Facebook event as well.