addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Hadoop Users Group- LA-HUG Message Board › American Express Big Data Digital Lab

American Express Big Data Digital Lab

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 4
Our technologies organization (AET) is committed to driving growth and innovation so that we can remain an industry leader and be highly recognized as a place where talented people want to advance their careers.

American Express is ramping up their recruitment efforts for technical individuals with skills in Hadoop and Big Data to fill upwards of 20 roles for their Big Data Digital Lab that is being built out. These individuals will work on projects including but not limited to Mobile payments and applications. The roles will be located in New York and Phoenix. These are full time employee roles and are not open to staffing by agency or by companies wishing to place contractors. Inlcuded below are links to roles currently working with or in the Big Data Digital Lab, please review the job descriptions and if you are intersted in either or both of the roles and meet the required skills you are encouraged to apply:

http://jobs.americane...­

http://jobs.americane...­

If you are open to potential opportunity matches with American Express, please send me an invitation to connect via Linked In at the email address included (christian.dubbs@aexp.com). I post many opportunities on Linked In, both on my profile and through the networking groups. I also utilize twitter for roles @ChristianDubbs.