addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Los Angeles Joomla, and Web CMS Meetup Message Board › Looking for Joomla programmer in Los Angeles area

Looking for Joomla programmer in Los Angeles area

A former member
Post #: 3
I have to submit a bid soon for a project to tweak a soon to be launched website built in Joomla. The client wants to add a more robust online store to sell clothing and equipment. He also wants to create a "dating" style feature to his exercise based company. My company website is crispelements.com. I'm looking to partner up with someone in the LA area.
Mohit S.
sonOfGalaxy
Indore, IN
Post #: 7
contact my Friend on 323-325-6735 . he is in LA