addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

LA Leadership XChange Message Board LA Project Management Meet up Discussion Forum › Contract PM with experience implementing Financial Systems in Santa Monica -

Contract PM with experience implementing Financial Systems in Santa Monica - Excellent company

Kristen
KristenDean
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 7
I have an excellent company in Santa Monica looking for a PM to work initially 6 months on a contract.
Prosum offers benefits (including a HMO at no cost to the individual) to contractors after 1 month of work.
The hiring manager is actually my placed candidate and he is a great guy and would be great to work for!

Here is the job description:

Extensive experience with managing projects implementing financial systems (ie. SAP Financial) and an overall understanding of the technology underpinnings
Understand key dependencies on other projects (specifically other projects that are implementing the foundational data needs of the program)
Experience in the beverage industry highly preferred
Understand PMI project management practices
Experience managing projects that implemented point of sale equipment and institutionalized the processes

You can email me at Kristen.Dean@prosum.com and also send referrals ($500 referral bonus).