No upcoming Meetups
What we're about
We ride to weird and interesting spots around LA, the Valleys (SGV & SFV), and the OC. Destinations are an eclectic mix of historical and trendy spots, i.e. the Ennis House, Bronson Cave (the Bat Cave), Watts Towers, the Echo Park Time Travel Mart, etc.
This is not a racing club, it's an UnRacing club! We ride for fun because we love to ride, we ride to explore the city and make discoveries, and we ride to hang with cool down to earth people.
Usual rides are 20 -30 miles long at a medium pace (14 mph)
READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE JOINING!!!!!
Here's what you need:
- A bike that works (we are riders, not wrenchers)
- A bike with gears (sometimes we enjoy playing with mechanics of gravity during the ride)
- Transportation to get you and your bike to the rally point for the tour (doesn't have to be a car, use whatever form of alien to LA transportation you can, i.e. bus, train.)
- Spare tubes & pump (for when you get a flat)
- Money for our stops ( so you can buy chachkies for your future grandkids)
- Liquid hydration (welcome to LA, odds are it will be a sunny and warm day)
- Lights (during night rides)
- Additional things coming soon...