addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Louisville Area Canoe & Kayak Group Message Board Gear & Accessories › On the subject of Valley Kayaks

On the subject of Valley Kayaks

A former member
Post #: 496
...and dealing with them and one of their dealers.... The Kayak Centre in Rhode Island...

I shall say that I have had a happy morning.

I contacted the factory concerned about how my thigh braces on my recently aquired Nordkapp RM were Not...(Much too high and were ornamental at best).

They advised that I contact the folks that sold me the boat and that there were different braces available and that they should be able to square me away.

Called them and as a result...there are new braces coming my way for no cost.

Pretty refreshing in this day and age when it seems everyone is trying to get in your pocket for another buck...to have a manufacturer and a dealer stand by their product.

These are top drawer folks to deal with.
Arnaldo R.
user 22573621
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 8
Hello Jim: Do you happen to know anyone who owns a Valley Aquanaut or Etain? I'm very interested in purchasing one of them but I would like to paddle one before I buy one and unfortunately there are no Valley dealers in my area (Indianapolis). Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 580
Arnaldo...hope you have fixed this issue..:)
Beg your pardon for not responding earlier.
Regards,
JimK cleaning up old matters.