addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
David H.
user 12858240
Louisville, KY
Post #: 4
Merry Christmas to all. I'm looking forward to paddling even more in 2013.
Mike R.
mrando69
Terre Haute, IN
Post #: 10
Back at ya. But what about 2012?
Nate G
ShrekFirefighter
Floyds Knobs, IN
Post #: 265
Skip 2012, straight to 2014! I am confused, but at least I am happy.
Mark M
user 11587614
Louisville, KY
Post #: 41
Looks like as good a place as any to give a Merry Christmas shout out to my paddlin' friends. Kinda cool that every single person I have met in my paddling adventures has been "good people", without exception. I thank each and every one of you for making my world a better place. Look forward to the new year.
Mike R.
mrando69
Terre Haute, IN
Post #: 11
You're good people too, Mark. Merry Christmas smile