addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Louisville Area Canoe & Kayak Group Message Board For Sale & Trade › Folbot Cooper and Innova Safari collapsible kayaks for sale

Folbot Cooper and Innova Safari collapsible kayaks for sale

Closed to new replies

Matt D.
user 10842013
Louisville, KY
Post #: 1
Have you ever wanted to take a kayak along on a trip without worrying about strapping it to the roof? I have two well-loved and maintained collapsible travel kayaks to sell...I'm moving to a smaller house in a different state and my wife has requested that I sell two of my three kayaks to declutter. It's also been a few years since I had them out on the water, so they need to find a new home where they will be used.

The first is a Folbot Cooper:
http://www.folbot.com...­
Price new is $1700, I'm happy to let it go for $400 OBO

The second is an Innova Safari:
http://www.innovakaya...­
Price new is $900, I'm happy to let it go for $200 OBO

Both kayaks include all parts and are in good shape as near as I can tell.

If interested, contact Matt at 502-526-7128 before 5/31/13
Matt D.
user 10842013
Louisville, KY
Post #: 2
As luck would have it, a friend has decided to take both kayaks and keep them paddling in Louisville...so please disregard the sales notice above.

Cheers!