addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Louisville Area Canoe & Kayak Group Message Board For Sale & Trade › Reduced Price-Thule Hulavator Rack For Sale

Reduced Price-Thule Hulavator Rack For Sale

Bob L
user 12464992
Louisville, KY
Post #: 28

I have a Thule Hulavator Rack that current is set up for an 02 Honda Accord. The rack was only on the car when my kayak was on it. The rest of the time it was in my garage. I bought in July 2010 and it is in good as new condition. It can be adjusted to fit most any car. This is a complete ready to carry rack with straps, extra towers, locks, etc. $500 cash only please. Email me at baleason@att.net.
Bob L
user 12464992
Louisville, KY
Post #: 29
This is a great deal for someone that struggles putting their kayak or canoe on top of their vehicle. New Hulavator is listed at $599 without a rack. I am asking $500 which includes the rack and many extras.
Jerry C.
JCappel
Louisville, KY
Post #: 2
Would it work on a Prius?
Bob L
user 12464992
Louisville, KY
Post #: 30
No reason why it would not.
Bob L
user 12464992