What we're about
Our Group is designed for friendly, active people in the Lake Country area ages 50+. This Group is for men and women who want to have more fun in their lives and make new friends. We offer a variety of events with something for everyone. The Lake Country area has so much to offer and it is more fun sharing with friends. Please join us!
Please be aware that our Group is not intended to be used as a dating service. Members will be asked to leave the Group if it appears that is the sole purpose for joining.
• At least 48 years old.
• Profile photo. This isn't a group where people remain anonymous. Members join in order to meet folks. Your picture in your profile will help all of us to recognize & remember you when you attend an activity. It's especially helpful for event hosts to watch for newcomers who attend the activity.
• Be kind and friendly at our events. We want everyone to feel welcome and have fun at our events.
• Be respectful. Treat other members like you would like to be treated. Verbal harassment, bullying, shaming, malicious gossip, contemptuous speech, are unacceptable. Also, unwelcome touching, romantic or sexual advances will not be tolerated. It is important that this group is a safe, welcoming environment for everyone. Members who engage in negative or inappropriate behaviors may be removed from the group at the leadership team's discretion.
• Honor your RSVP. If you RSVP to an event, please be respectful of your host and fellow attendees and arrive on-time or notify the host if you will be late. If you can't make it to an event, please try to change your RSVP to NO as soon as possible before the event. Members who are a NO SHOW at events where expenditures were made on their behalf are required to reimburse the host. If they don't, they may be removed from the group.
• Attend an event. Members who don't attend events or visit our web site will be removed after a year.