addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

LA Mobile App Developers (iPhone, Android, iPad, Windows8) Message Board › SoCal Code Camp Los Angeles V - USC - October 13th and 14th, 2012

SoCal Code Camp Los Angeles V - USC - October 13th and 14th, 2012

John S.
jjjooooohhnnn
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 126
SoCal Code Camp is back in Los Angeles on October 13th and 14th!

Why attend SoCal Code Camp LA V @ USC?

• For raw meaningful tech and proficiency tips… SHARED FREELY… just the way you like it!
  • To show your stuff… you know… the stuff that makes things work for you and that will help others too!
  • To hang out with the experts and your “cool” developer peers.
  • To make that meaningful connection…
  • To see amazing sponsor offerings and have a chance to win amazing raffle prizes!
  • Because… “Come on… what else are you going to do on a mid-October weekend? HELLO?!?!”

Here are some vital statistics on how YOUR SoCal Code Camp LA V @ USC is shaping up at the two-month mark…

• # of Sessions: 49 (vs. 28 at this time last year. Have you submitted YOUR session yet?)
  • # of RSVPs: 40 (vs. 22 at this time last year. It is officially time to RSVP and start promoting to your developer peers)
  • Raffle Prizes: $0 (vs. $35,918 this time last year). What?!?! Okay, we know where some focus needs to go :).

Looking for some specific action items that YOU can do today to help make YOUR Code Camp the best ever (we’re psychic & we knew this was what you were thinking…)?

• RSVP if you haven ‘t already done so! RSVP now at www.socalcodecamp.com­.
  • Submit a session HERE & share something of interest that could help others (scroll to the bottom to add a new session).
  • Share (talk, blog, comment on other posts, tweet, etc.) about something Code Camp. Here are some ideas:

• “SoCal Code Camp LA @ USC Oct. 13/14 is on! I just RSVP’d. Have you?
    • “I just submitted <title of your session> for SoCal Code Camp LA @USC Oct 13/14. Have you?”
    • “I’m excited about this year’s SoCal Code Camp LA @ USC Oct 13/14 for <state your reason>”
    • Or… “I’m special. I’m going to SoCal Code Camp LA @ USC Oct. 13/14”. This one always draws folks in.

Be sure to use hash mark #SoCalCodeCamp in your tweets!