addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

LA Mobile App Developers (iPhone, Android, iPad, Windows8) Message Board › Seeking iOS or Android Developers, perm position on the Westside!

Seeking iOS or Android Developers, perm position on the Westside!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi All!

I'm looking for iOS or Android Developers with a company that has been around for about 18 years. Location is on the Westside. Below is a quick summary of what we are looking for, but please contact me for a full job description!

• At least 7 years of development experience
  • Ideally 3-4 years iOS or android development, especially with graphics programming and threading
  • Experience with RESTful Web Services
  • Must have personally released at least two apps in the Apple or Google store
  • College degree is CS or related discipline preferred
  • Back-end development is a plus

Since this is a very basic list, please contact me at mdenila@fetchrecruiting.com for a full job description and for more details about the company! My company is Fetch Recruiting, we are a very small team and we focus specifically on all areas of Tech in the LA area. We have strong relationships with our clients and candidates and always hold their interests first.

Thanks!

Marilei Denila
mdenila@fetchrecruiting.com
213-293-9508